Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thought I would do something a little different and little craft centered for this week's Thankful Thursday.

My seven favorite scrapbooking tools (there are others that I love, as well, and it was a hard decision, cause look Versamark didn't even make the list and I use that all the time - but I narrowed it down, I think for today anyway, these are the seven most used tools in my scraproom.)

Paper trimmer by Fiskars - love this one.

My Silhouette - haven't broken down and bought the Cameo yet.  Will, someday, but for now, still loving this one.

ATG - never thought I would want one of these, but had a coupon and thought I'd give it a try.  Really glad that I did.


Martha Stewart scoring board - another of those, it's on sale so why not give it a try purchases that I'm so happy to have bought.

Large format printer from Epson.  I don't use this one as much as I use my Canon photo printer or my HP general printer - but when I want to make my own background paper or print something directly on a layout - this printer is a must.


Camcorder - learning how to make videos (in fact ordered a heavy duty tripod today to help the process) and this camera works beautifully for that.  (Thank you Marriott - ordered it with my Marriott points.)


My camera - it is true that this thing laughs at me while I'm trying to use it but just the camera itself has made me a million times better as a photographer - so just think where I started.  HAHA.  (Again, thank you Marriott).


No comments:

Post a Comment