Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Journal: January 30, 2012

Well, my Stewbert went back to work today.  It's kind of lonely being home without him now, but it's a good time for me to get things caught back up around the house so that when I go back to work next week, we'll be in a good place for that. 

I spent a good deal of time in my scraproom today and doing some laundry.

When Stew got home, I made dinner.  Steak, corn and potatoes (roasted).  It was delicious.  A very good meal, indeed.

Other than that, not much going on around here.  I did score some awesome lamps today.  They're regularly like $70, but they were sitting on a palette marked at a substantial discount.  When I got to the register at Joann's, I asked the cashier to check the price before ringing them up because the price sounded too good to be true to me.  They came up regular price.  I told her where I found them.  She went back and looked and then discussed it with her manager who said they needed to honor that price.  Awesome customer service and awesome score for me.  Thank you Kelli at Joanns.  I mean, they're Ott lights for goodness' sakes and I can't even tell you the steal I got on them.


 Tomorrow, I'm going to attempt to get motivated to take these Christmas decorations down and then we're having dinner with Chuck, Amber, PAM and PEM.  Can't wait to see them.





No comments:

Post a Comment