Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

POTD: January 19, 2012

I'm aggravated with myself today about the POTD.  Stew's friend Gene came down to see him and they spent time getting caught up about their lives and reminiscing about school and the entire time I was thinking to myself, this is my picture of the day, I have to remember to get the camera - well, yeah, that didn't happen.  Further, it's Stew's birthday, my POTD should at least reflect that right, nope - no pictures of him either, except this one.  Here's the progress he's making on his diamond shape he has to do for therapy.  It's definitely coming along...




No comments:

Post a Comment