Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Journal: January 18, 2012

There's one sure way to lose my business.  Don't show up when you say you are going to.  Roofing estimator didn't show today - and you want my business?  I don't think so.  If you're unreliable to show up for the estimate, I don't want to know what it's going to be like if I actually hire you to do work on my house.

Didn't have to pick GEP up today either.  Unfortunately, his mom is a bit under the weather, so she was home to go get him from school.  Hope she's feeling better soon.

Other than the plans that weren't - it was the same old, same old around here.  I made me an egg sandwich in my new egg pan.  Stew and I continued watching CSI:NY and I played in the craft room.

Exciting lives we lead!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment