Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

POTD: January 7, 2012

Shopping excursion at Target today.  Picked up the following movies:  Cowboys Vs. Aliens (for Stew only, I'll never watch this), the latest Pirate movie and the last Harry Potter movie.  Also bought Stew Madden 12 for the Wii with an actual joy stick type controller - he needs to move those hands as much as possible.  I picked up Zumba for the Wii for me - since I really need to move all of me as much as possible.  I heard this was a fun work out.  I guess we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment