Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Journal: January 29, 2012

What a wonderfully, lazy day.  I got up really early this morning and spent time in my craft room - where else?  I watched all of the preview videos from Two Peas in a Bucket for the CHA manufacture releases.  Oh there's going to be so many new things on my wish list.  Stew's wallet is shaking in fear.  LOL.

I cleaned up the craft room today and installed my new Clip It Up.  Only problem is, I didn't anticipate how huge this thing is, so now I have to find a new place for my silhouette.  Ahhh, the problems you encounter when you own too much stuff.

Stew and I spent a lot of time just lounging in front of the tv.  It was good to spend his last day before going back to work this way.  Relaxing...life returns to a somewhat normal existence tomorrow.

We finished watching the first season of Body of Proof. 
 We both enjoyed the show and we'll probably get season two.

When we finished that, we started the first season of Mike and Molly - I probably should not be laughing so hard at all of the fat jokes considering the size of my behind - but holy goodness this show is hysterical.  Stew and I laughed out loud throughout the episodes we watched. 


Off to bed at a reasonable hour - before 10.  Unreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment