Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Journal: January 5, 2012

Another quiet day at home.  We watched the second season of Spartacus and really enjoyed it.  The second season acted as a kind of prequel to the first season due to the illness of the lead actor and now he's gone and I think has been replaced and the third season will be shot.  I'm not sure if another actor will fit that role for me now, so I was glad that the second season had nothing to do with that character at all.  It'll be interesting to see how the third season goes if it ever comes out.

Other than that, we had cereal for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and really didn't do much of anything for dinner.  Of course, our day didn't start until noon since the dressing changes are still taking a bit of time, but every day, it's getting better.  We just keep following our mantra - every day it's getting better.

First therapy appointment tomorrow.  I wonder how that's going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment