Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Journal: January 3, 2012

Stew is home, Stew is home.  I'm so damn excited to have him home.  The therapist says that he'll have therapy twice a week for 4 to 6 weeks.  He has a follow up with the doctors on the 12th.  He's really tired but very happy to be home.

I had my wound dressing instruction done today.  No big issues there.  I've watched it enough, I think I know what I'm doing.  I guess we'll see for sure tomorrow.

Stew had Campbell's tomato soup for dinner.  You know he's been eating hospital food too long when he says that this stuff is good.

All in all a good day.  It's a relief to have him home.  I  hope that he gets a good night's rest in his own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment