Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Facebook: 27 Jan 2012


Friday 27 January 2012
======================

6:29 AM I have to say nothing much happens on the internet when you log off at 2 and check again at 6. LOL. Waiting to go pick my little GEP up and take him to school.


---

8:10 AM Things that are driving me nuts this morning: lack of turn signal use; driving 50 miles below the speed limit because of a little rain, flashing high beams; crossing solid lines to pass; not understanding that if traffic signals are out the intersection becomes a four way stop. Gotta love Marylanders driving in the rain. What's that Frank always says about water soluble driving skills?

No comments:

Post a Comment