Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Fast Fact Friday




 
1.  What was the last movie you saw in the theater?

The last movie I went to see in the movie theater was The Muppets.  I didn't see much of it as my five year old, MNP, was restless and not interested, so he and I went shopping.  The last movie I actually saw would have been The Lion King.  I take my kids to a lot of movies.

2.  What was the last movie you watched at home?

The King's Speech.  It was okay.  Not my favorite, but by far not the worst movie I've ever seen.

3.  Who is your favorite movie star?

Johnny Depp - if he's in it, I'm going to see it.

4.  What movie can you watch over and over and never get sick of it?

Space Balls - I know that most of the comedy can be considered off color and vulgar - but I love it.  It makes me laugh every time I watch it. 

5.  What movie will you never watch again?

Romeo and Juliet.  I went to see it in the movie theater and it is the only movie I've ever walked out of in the middle.  If you're updating Romeo and Juliet, then update all of it, including the language.  That conflict between the modern day setting and the language bothered me so much, I couldn't watch it and will never watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment