Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Facebook: 24 Jan 2012

Tuesday 24 January 2012
=======================

7:28 AM Stew woke me up this morning to breakfast already made and on the table. Now, he's doing the dishes while I get ready. A girl could get used to this.


---

1:02 PM Just put Stew down for a nap - got the "But I don't wanna" sad face. He's still not sleeping well and rest is the best thing for his hands. The therapist was happy today with his strength. She said his hands are strong and his strength is coming back quickly and movement wise everything is doing far better than she would expect just one month post the injury; however, the skin on his right hand has made no improvement in a week - that's a worry. He'll see the doctor on Thursday and we'll find out what they want to do then. She gave him new torture gloves that hold his hand in a fist, though she had to make some modifications since even the extra large didn't fit him - we weren't surprised by that. He'll get his custom gloves on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment