Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fast Fact Friday 1

1.  How long have you lived at your current residence?
Stew and I purchased our house in July 2007 - that means we've been here a little over 4 years.  Time sure does fly.

2.  What is the exact shade of your favorite color?
Red is my favorite color.  The exact shade is Copic R59, Cardinal.

3.  How much sleep do you get each night?
Not enough and the insomnia has been particularly bad since the fire.  My goal would be to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night.  I just never seem to be able to achieve this.

4.  Have you ever been able to do the splits?
Not a chance in hell.  

5.  What is your favorite breakfast?
Ohhhh, tough question.  When I'm eating the way I should, I'd say an egg white omelet with wheat toast.  When I'm not behaving, french toast casserole.



This Is Me Challenge: Fast Fact Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment