Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Menu, Week of 23 Jan 2012

New routine is to plan meals on Sunday, Stew goes grocery shopping on Monday and then we don't eat out as often.  I've tried to do this in the past and it hasn't worked, but seeing Amber and Chuck do this has re-motivated me.

Since I did the menu planning yesterday and not on Sunday just so I can get what I need for this weekend, this week's plan includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the previous week, as well.

Friday:  Fajitas
Saturday: Hamburgers
Sunday: Chicken Tikka Masala with Naan
Monday: Parmesan crusted chicken
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Pork Chops
Thursday: Chicken Risotto (crock pot)
Friday: Steak and Potatoes
Saturday: Baked Potato Soup
Sunday: Pot Roast

No comments:

Post a Comment