Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Facebook: 20 Jan 2012


Friday 20 January 2012
======================

10:39 AM I'm starting to think that Stew Huminski's right about my obsessive need to back up my photos. They have to be saved on our external hard drive, burned to two discs, and uploaded to SmugMug before I will delete them from the camera. It is a bit crazy, and yet I still can't hit that delete button.


---

1:47 PM Punctuation is important. The NY Times tweeted, "At Last" singer Etta James has died. I read that as, 'At last, singer Etta James has died.' Then, I noticed the quotation marks. Whew. Such a voice! RIP Etta.

No comments:

Post a Comment