Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Journal: January 16, 2012

The new stove is here!  The new stove is here!  Phill came up tonight and installed it.  Awesome.  I'm excited to make some eggs in the morning.  Phill would have installed the microwave, too; however, there's a little problem with the cabinet that Stew and I bought at Home Depot.  It doesn't match the cabinets that we have.  Bummer.  I have the paperwork for our cabinets somewhere and I'm going to have to dig that out to order the right cabinet.  One step at a time, we're getting closer to getting the house back together.

GEP came up with Phill and Christina.  He bypassed me altogether.  Not a hi or anything - just right downstairs to his Uncle.  They played the Wii.  The NASCAR game, I do believe.  Kids.  GEP looked at Stew's hand and Stew said, "I've got a boo boo."  GEP said, "It's a giant boo boo."  Kids don't lie.  Christina told us a story about how last Saturday, she and GEP were home by themselves watching movies and they both fell asleep on the couch.  Christina woke up during the night to find GEP asleep - but freezing.  She put a cover over him and he whispered to her, "bazinga" - a la Dr. Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory.  She asked him what he said to be sure she heard him correctly and he repeated it.  I remind you the kid was asleep.  Christina told him, "GEP you're awesome."  He said, "I know, that's how I roll."  And then continued on sleeping.  That kid is too much.

Other than catching up with Christina, Phill and GEP - nothing much happened around here today.  Boredom is setting in.  We're going stir crazy.  Definitely going to have to do something about that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment