Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

POTD: January 15, 2012

Every time we go to Stew's parents for a formal dinner (Christmas, Thanksgiving), mom pulls out the crystal and Stew proceeds (as is his tradition) to make music on the rim of the crystal glasses.  Stew and I didn't own any crystal and I mentioned to mom at Thanksgiving that I love that Stew does this and need to get my own crystal glasses so that he can continue to do this when we have formal dinners at our house.  Mom suggested we pick out a crystal pattern.  We didn't.  But undeterred - Mom brought us crystal glasses.  They're small (as dad said, the perfect size for my Kahlua and Bailey shots - oh yes, must test this theory) and mom said that we still need to pick out a crystal pattern - but they are awesome and Stew will definitely be able to make his traditional music with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment