Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fast Fact Friday







1.  How do you like your chocolate?

I prefer milk to dark or white.  And if it's covering strawberries or pretzels I wouldn't be too sad.

2.  What dessert or treat can you never say “no” to?

There's a list - but to narrow it down, I'd have to say either Amber's pumpkin roll, Phill's cheesecake, or mom's pear/apple/insert fruit here tart.

3.  What is your favorite meal?

Steamed crabs, steamed the only way they should be done - the Maryland way.

4.  Which food do you dislike the most?

You'll never get me to eat liver.

5.  What do you think the healthiest thing is in your pantry right now?
Lots of healthy things in there - don't mean I'm eating any of them.  I'll say steel cut oats.



No comments:

Post a Comment