Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Journal: 25 Jan 2012

Been up since 2:30 this morning.  Just could not go back to sleep.  It's going to be an early night for me.  In bed before 10 - what a concept.

Kind of a boring day around the house.  I spent most of the day in the craft room.  Made some Valentine's day cards for my kids (all the ones for the girls are done - boys are tough).  My goal is to mail them on Monday, so hopefully will finish them this weekend.

Stew and I are doing well on our goal to eat three good meals a day and not eat out.  Today it was cereal for breakfast, leftover chicken on salads for lunch, and pork chops with couscous and carrots for dinner.  Still need to cut down on the snacking while watching tv.  Sigh...

Really that was it for today other than making some plans.  Going to see GDH and her parents on Saturday.  We haven't seen her since Christmas due to various things - so we have new Christmas presents to buy since she can no longer use what we have purchased already because of her newly discovered food allergies.  It's okay with me, I kind of like Toys R Us when it's not Christmas time.  We'll see PAM and PEM and their parents next Wednesday.  Haven't seen them in an even longer amount of time and have Christmas presents for them, as well.  Really need to find more time in our hectic lives....

Tomorrow's the trip to the doctor that Stew and I have been waiting for.  The doctor will let us know if all is well with his right hand.  I'm anxious about it.  I just want the appointment over so we'll know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment