Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Second Thursday of the year - another seven things I'm thankful for....

1.  Kitchen appliances.  With the amount of cooking I've done since Stew's been home from the hospital, one would never know that we don't have a stove.

2.  Chai Tea with soy milk.  A delicious and warm start to any day, but a day with pjs, snuggled on the couch reading - the best drink.

3.  5 hour energy drinks - some times I can't get through the day without them.

4.  Rite Aid pharmacy for actually carrying the supplies that I need to care for Stew's wounds.

5.  Good news from the doctor.  Stew's healing as well as is possible.  Couldn't be happier with his progress.

6.  Stew - through all of this, he's never lost his sense of humor.  I'm so blessed to have him in my life.

7.  US Army - they're sending Shawn back to the states.  Though I'm sorry that this means that Meli is leaving her family - I'll be happy to have these four members of my family back with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment