Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Miscellaneous

Took a trip to Target today to get Stew some clothes.  While there, I saw some interesting home decor ideas:

I'm thinking of putting vases like this where the kitchen cabinets end and the dining room begins.


I saw this lamp at Target, too.  I think this would be great in the guest bedroom.  I'm going with a Stitch theme in there and this color totally matches with him.  This lamp was on clearance.  I'm trying to decide if I should go back and pick it up now or try to find something similar when we re-do that room.

No comments:

Post a Comment