Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Fast Fact Friday, January 27, 2012

Have you ever been:
1.  Scuba diving?
2.  Bungee jumping?
3.  In a helicopter?
4.  Sky diving?
5.  Cliff jumping?

Let me just answer all of these questions with one word:  No.

Though numbers 3 and 4 are on my bucket list.  The others - no interest, at all.  I'll trust a parachute over a rubber band any day.  Have no interest in going into the ocean's depths - there are sharks there and guess what - they belong there.  And cliff jumping, one word - rocks.  



No comments:

Post a Comment