Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday, February 2, 2012

As I sit down to write my Thankful Thursday for this week, I'm not sure what specifically to thank.  I mean there's always the same things I'm thankful for - Stew, my family, our health, etc, but the day to day things to be thankful for - I don't think I've been looking hard enough.  So, here's what I can come up with today.

1.  The weather - winter hasn't arrived yet and you won't find me complaining.
2.  Fast shipping on Amazon
3.  The community at LOAD for keeping me inspired to scrap
4.  Just the online scrapbooking community in general for all that they share.  I've learned so much.
5.  Memories - the LOAD prompt for today was about our favorite picture.  I picked one of my mom and spent some time reminiscing.  I'm so thankful for those memories.
6.  Laughter - there's never too much laughter
7.  Opportunity - more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment