Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Journal: February 19, 2012

The lazy day I had planned turned lazier than I wanted it.  I spent the morning in the craft room.  I'm on a layout making roll right now.  I'll take some pictures and share sometime soon.

I made our menu for the week.

Then Stew got up - we settled in the tv room to catch up on the DVR.  That finished, I went upstairs with the intention of showering and getting to the store - but my bed was calling my name.  I thought, I'll just lay down for a minute.   Turned into a nap that lasted several hours.  By the time I got up, I didn't feel like doing anything.  Cereal for dinner and more Pawn Stars. 

Stew rested the entire day which makes me happy - I on the other hand was a slug.  LOL.  This week is going to be busy now.

Oh well, some times, you just have to listen to what your body is telling you.  And mine's telling me to go to sleep - still!

No comments:

Post a Comment