Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Journal: February 17, 2012

Spent the morning part of the day organizing and cleaning up the office.  Stewbert will need to hang some shelves once his hands can handle that, but for now, you can actually walk in there and the desks are cleaned off so I'm happy about that. 

Received confirmation that I'm not going to South Dakota - doing freaking cartwheels about that one.

Had dinner with Chuck, Amber, PAM and PEM tonight.  PAM was cute holding the door  for everyone during the 45 minute wait at Olive Garden.  At one point this little boy was trying to hold the door and PAM told him, "get off of there, little boy."  HAHA.  Bossy much.  PAM has really gotten into playing games on phones.  She started with Amber's phone and then spent awhile playing Skee ball on my phone.  Hope she didn't beat my high score - what am I saying, I don't play the game.  GEP plays and then Stew beat his high score.  Hope PAM didn't beat Stew's high score, we know how he is about these things.  PAM had spaghetti with a meatball and without sauce.  She also downed her share of breadsticks.  She was really good.  She held my purse while we were waiting for the table and was telling me how strong she is and she constantly tells Stew and I that we are her friends. 

 

This is PAM showing us how she looks when she's cold.



PEM wasn't her particularly happy self tonight.  Teething is hitting her full force.  The tooth (on the bottom) that was palpable last week has broken through the skin and can now be seen.  She gives the sweetest kisses.  Stew describes them as trying to eat your whole face, but it's cute all the same.  She and I spent a lot of time cuddling while we waited for the table and then we played after dinner.  She was pretty tired tonight and while you could tell that her teeth were bothering her, she ate her rice cake and was really good during dinner.

She's getting really tired and cranky at this point - but as I pointed out to Stew, I'd make that  face if he was holding me, too!  HA!


Love my two girls and am so happy to be spending time with them again.  Hopefully with this new job keeping me more regional it'll give me more time to spend with all of my kids.

Got home to find a package from my little WTK.  He decorated the box for me...


Made me chocolates....

and a card....
 And though everything was addressed to me and Stew - I know that WTK was just sending it to me.  *kisses* my little one!

And my remote for the camera came today.  No more running back and forth with the timing function - whew, we all know I'm lazy.


Off to the Flyers' game tomorrow and then to mom and dad's for pizza!  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment