Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Fast Fact Friday: 17 Feb 2012

1. Do you collect anything?
Do shoes count?  I think mostly now, I collect scrapbooking supplies.  The room is out of control.
2. What’s your favorite hobby?
Scrapbooking, for sure.  I walked into this hobby mostly by accident, but I love it.  I love preserving the memories and the creative outlet of it.
3. What is your style of organization?
Extreme - everything is labeled.  Everything has a place and should be in its place.
4. If you didn’t have any limitations, what would you be passionate about?
 Photography - I'd love to learn the ins and outs of my camera.  I'm going to take some classes once I'm not traveling as much but for now, my Nikon D90 mostly just stays on auto!
5. What hobby have you been thinking about trying, but haven't yet?
I'd love to learn how to knit and to sew.  I'm very interested in making my own clothes and would like to try this once I have some time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment