Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Journal: February 20, 2012

Today just goes in the blah category.  I woke up this morning not feeling well so instead of sharing my germs with all those around me, I decided to stay home and just infect Stew - he had the day off from work because it's President's day.

This is my last week at my job.  It's weird but I don't think I'm going to miss it at all.  I'm just ready to move on to my next opportunity.

I slept and Stew and I watched tv for most of the day.   Not feeling good sucks.

Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment