Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Menu for week of 13 Feb 2012


Monday: Tortellini with Vegetables
Tuesday: Steak, Potatoes, Broccoli and Chocolate Mousse for dessert
Wednesday: Pizza Johns (Gina leaving for VA tonight)
Thursday: Sandwiches  (Gina in VA today)
Friday: Eating out with Chuck and Amber - celebrate Chuck's birthday
Saturday: Eating out - Flyers' Game in the afternoon
Sunday:  Chicken Soup

I found this awesome meal planning worksheet to use to plan out our meals for the week.


http://www.theprojectgirl.com/resources/theprojectgirl.com-mealplanner-FILLABLE.pdf

Recipes for this week include:

Crock Pot Oatmeal

Tortellini with Vegetables

Chocolate Mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment