Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Posts from Facebook - 12 Feb 2012


Sunday 12 February 2012
=======================

8:35 AM Technical support in this house has to wake up. *pouts* My mouse isn't working. (It's so funny to me that when I was single, I would try to figure this stuff out on my own and normally did a pretty good job of fixing the problem, but since I've met Stew, I normally just call him when there's a problem. Hmmm. Marriage has made me lazy.)

---

9:01 AM Whitney Houston - gone at such a young age. I remember dancing around my bedroom to "I Want to Dance with Somebody" when I was, gosh, so young. Her performance of the National Anthem was one of the best ever. What a sad journey her life took. RIP Whitney.

---

10:56 AM Drinking water out of my The Rock cup and updating my blog while listening to New Age channel on Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment