Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fast Fact Friday, February 10, 2012


1.  Do you like Valentine's day?


I'm apathetic about Valentine's day.  There have been a few years that Stew and I have celebrated it.  There have been more years that we've forgotten about it.

2.  What is one Valentine tradition you have?


No Valentine's Day traditions here, though this year, I made Valentine's Day cards for all of my kids and mailed them.  Maybe that will be a tradition going forward.

3.  Who do you want to be your valentine?


Almost six years ago, I met the man who will be my valentine for the rest of my life.  I couldn't want for anything else.

4.  What was the funniest valentine you ever received?



Steve went shopping with Stew a few Valentine's Days ago and bought me a card.  There are two women on the front and one of them asks, "Who are you going to spend Valentine's Day with?"  The other replies, "Don't end a sentence in a preposition."  Open the card and it says, "Who are you going to spend Valentine's Day with, bitch?" 

5. What do you want to get from your valentine this year?

Nothing really - just his company.



No comments:

Post a Comment