Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Journal: February 13, 2012

Some days, I'm super productive, like I can't sit  down.  I'm cleaning and working and doing laundry and I even squeeze some time in there to scrapbook - today, was not one of those days.  Today dragged on like there was no tomorrow in sight.  I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact that work right now is not where I want to be.  I'm excited to get started on my new job and I'm having trouble focusing on the things I need to finish for this one.  It's a struggle.  Only two more weeks.

Stew came home and since neither of us really knew what we wanted for dinner, I ended up making him grilled cheese and I had Beefaroni - love it!

The night was spent hanging out with Stew and watching tv and an early bedtime.  Dear God, I hope tomorrow is better and more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment