Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Journal: February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

No specific plans for us, as we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.

I spent the early morning in the craft room.

Made these glittery swirls using some Maya Road chipboard shapes, some Bubble Bee glitter from Doodlebug and Glossy accents - going to use these on a layout I'm making.


Received my Jenni Bowlin monthly kit.  I'm not sure I'm going to keep subscribing to this kit - may find a different one.

Pulled out some of my old (and I mean OLD!!) pictures to find ones I was looking for - man, I really need to organize these.

Laundry, laundry and more laundry...
 Which leads to the pile of socks that I can't stand pairing.  It's the worst part of laundry in my opinion.  Here's just some more that needs to meet their match.


Ahhhh, a basket of paired socks....

Carnation from the guy at the car dealership.  I took Stew's car in to get the oil changed.  The guy at the dealership said, "here's a rose for you."  Ummm, it's not a rose, but thank you.


Here's our romantic dinner (ha!) - steak and potatoes with salad.  All of the condiments on the table - awesome.  Look mom and dad, there's the ketchup bottle.


Took this screen capture from my phone of my twitter feed.  This statement made by Kimberly Jones is exactly how I feel about Stew.  So Happy Valentine's Day, my love.  May we not celebrate so many more in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment