Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Facebook: 10 Feb 2012


Friday 10 February 2012
=======================

12:16 PM I'm putting my kids' Valentine's Day cards in envelopes to mail (since you know, I never did mail their Halloween cards) and realized I didn't make cards for two of my kids. How in the name of all that's holy did this happen?


---

1:05 PM Found my Valentine's Day cards - they were hiding out in my ultra secret, don't smear the glitter, hiding place. All's well now.


---

1:42 PM Official confirmation today. Start date at my new job is 27 Feb 2012. So damn excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment