Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Fast Fact Friday, February 3, 2012

1.  Do you have/have you ever had any pets?

When I was child, my father bought my mother a dog for Valentine's Day - turns out the dog was pregnant.  She gave birth to nine puppies.  I picked out a beige colored one and named her Candy.  Unfortunately, we weren't able to keep her.  As an adult, I adopted a dog from the SPCA, but due to scheduling issues, we found a great home for her.  Don't think I'll have any more pets until my job settles down some.

2.  What’s your favorite animal?

There are many animals I like.  My favorites are primates - bald eagles and sharks rank right up there, too.

3.  What animal scares you the most? 
 
Mosquitoes - I hate them things.

4.  If you were an animal, what would you be, why? 
 
Definitely a bald eagle - to soar in the sky above all else, the sense of freedom.

5.  What’s the most exotic animal you have ever seen before? 

Stew and I traveled to Monterrey Bay aquarium to see the great white they had in captivity. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment