1. Do you have/have you ever had any pets?
When I was child, my father bought my mother a dog for Valentine's Day - turns out the dog was pregnant. She gave birth to nine puppies. I picked out a beige colored one and named her Candy. Unfortunately, we weren't able to keep her. As an adult, I adopted a dog from the SPCA, but due to scheduling issues, we found a great home for her. Don't think I'll have any more pets until my job settles down some.
2. What’s your favorite animal?
There are many animals I like. My favorites are primates - bald eagles and sharks rank right up there, too.
3. What animal scares you the most?
Mosquitoes - I hate them things.
4. If you were an animal, what would you be, why?
Definitely a bald eagle - to soar in the sky above all else, the sense of freedom.
5. What’s the most exotic animal you have ever seen before?
Stew and I traveled to Monterrey Bay aquarium to see the great white they had in captivity.