Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday: February 16, 2012

Some thing a little less heavy this week:

Let's thank my seven favorite crafty blogs for all of their inspiration:

1. Nichol Migourik - Though watch out, if you're like me, Nichol will make you want to buy every thing she uses on her pages!

2. Shimelle Laine - love Shimelle's style and the way she captures her memories in a clean and easy to follow way.

3. Kerri Bradford - love all of her kits.  Use the photo mats for photo collages and her die cuts for titles and other accents on my pages.  Love her!

4. Jennifer McGuire - love all of the techniques she uses.  I find myself wanting to try them all and then deciding that it's too much work!  LOL!  But I sure do watching all of the techniques she teaches.

5. Kimberly Kalil - such inspiration.  She does so much crafting while continuing to travel for her job.  I can't seem to balance the two, but reading about her ability to do it, while having two children, in fact, just gives me the encouragement to try.

6.  Scrapbooking from the Inside Out - Love Rachel and all the girls over there.  The encouragement to explore real emotion and their willingness to share their true selves with us, truly inspiring.  Besides, I love the kits!

7. Amy Rysavy - I'm going to learn how to color with my Copics - I swear it and if there's anyone who can help me to do it, it's Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment