Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Journal, February 11, 2012

The snow came today and the snow went and silly me postponed our Christmas celebration plans with the family because I wasn't sure how the roads were going to be.  That turned out to be a less than good idea.  On the other hand, I was exhausted today.  No amount of caffeine was helping.  I ended up napping for quite awhile on the couch while Stew and I caught up on our DVR'ed programs. 

We ordered Pat's for dinner.

We both wish we had a better pizza/sub place around here - but in a pinch Pat's will do.  Ever since we went to Matt and Kelly's a few weeks ago I've been craving pizza subs.  I had one at WaWa last night and one from Pat's tonight.  Sad, but WaWa's was better.  Stew got chicken cheese steak. 

We'll be making our menu tomorrow and going to the grocery store so that we're not eating out every night.  It's no good for us, it's not all that tasty and it's damn expensive.

It was a nice pajama day, but I'm sorry that I didn't get to see and hang out with the family.  God only knows when we'll be able to reschedule - coordinating schedules - so, so difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment