Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Journal: February 23, 2012

Spent the day starting to get things together to send back to my company for my last day.  It's hard to believe how much stuff you gather in almost 4 years.  Still not feeling any sadness about this - wonder if it will ever come.


YAY for new contact lenses.  

Spent a lot of time cooking today.  Made chili, Moroccan Beef Stew (crock pot) and Pork with Greens and Beans (crock pot).

This is the moroccan beef stew - it was delicious.
Other than cooking and working - pretty boring day around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment