Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Journal: January 16, 2012

Long day today.  Just trying to finish up all of this stuff for my current job while trying to find the motivation to do so.  I talked to my manager today about this South Dakota trip and he's going to work on getting me out of it.  That's looking up.

I'm just so tired today and I don't know why.  Stew brought home food from WaWa - I'm on this pizza sub kick right now and WaWa has a pretty good one.  Then he and I watched tv.  Mostly Pawn Stars - loving this show.  It's amazing what people own.  One guy had a motorcycle made entirely out of wood and another guy had a cannon.  Incredible!

I came upstairs and took a shower around 9 - had to watch The Big Bang Theory first and then it was reading then bed.  Not a very exciting day but I hope I'm not as tired tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment