Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Facebook: 04 Feb 2012

Saturday 4 February 2012
========================

9:01 AM Lots of errands to run today. Eye doctor, getting my hair done, going shopping for clothes to wear to the big kick off meeting next week for my new study, need new make up, a new purse, and grocery shopping for the game. Lots to do, lots to do.


---

9:05 AM I earned the Keep It Up badge on Lose It!


---

10:46 AM I'm just not sure how I feel about all of these memorials sign decals on cars. I mean it's not my car, so no big deal if people choose to do it, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. This car next to me has so many the entire back window is covered. Feel sad for them for losing so many people in their life.
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3200680022537&id=1432151523
by Regina Priet Huminski via Facebook

---

11:05 AM The slurpie I had last night was 708 calories. If I'm ever going to fit my fat butt back into my cute clothes, I would suggest stopping the 7-11 runs. Sigh.....back on track today.


---

1:22 PM It's so weird to hear all the words of songs whose lyrics are censored on the radio. For instance Kid Rock's Picture. Forgot all about that cocaine line.


---

4:02 PM I can't believe that my skin care (wash, lotion, make up) cost more than the clothes I bought. Damn sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment