Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Journal, February 6, 2012

I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I must go.  First day back after being off for a month.  Rough isn't the word for it.  Besides that I had to drive to Pennsylvania for an all day meeting.  I couldn't sleep last night and I struggled to keep my eyes open during the meeting.  All really good information was discussed and there was a lot of comments and suggestions and really good conversation about the goals for the trial, but man, it was a struggle.  I bowed out of the team dinner just because of the two hour drive and the fact that I could barely keep my eyes open. 

Why can't people in Pennsylvania merge?  That's what I would like to know.  The merge off of 476 to 95S - brutal.

Came home and crashed.  I mean I was in bed before 9.

Have to get IT to reset my password - they're all expired.  Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.  Bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment