Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Journal: May 9, 2012

I slept pretty well last night and woke up feeling much better this morning.  Still not on task and still pretty tired, but a better night sleeping means a step in the right direction.

LOAD's theme for today was to use 6 or more photos on a layout - no problem!

I worked this morning and then Stew and I headed to the dentist.  I got a cleaning and xrays.  Four cavities and they need to replace my cracked crown.  Stew has 1 cavity and they need to remove his wisdom teeth.  Since he has teeth to remove they didn't do his full cleaning, he'll have to go back for that.  All in all, love the hygienist and the dentist at this practice and they have nitrous oxide - which, come on, I need.  I'm glad we found a dentist close to us that we both liked.

Came home from the dentist and got my work caught up. 

I'm glad I wasn't home for most of the day as the roofers were making a bunch of noise.  We now have a pretty new roof with no missing shingles - like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment