Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Fast Fact Friday




1.  If you could be a character in a TV show, who would you be? (You would live, dress, act like them.)
Penelope from Criminal Minds

2.  What TV family best describes your family?
 Somewhere between Married with Children and Reba.


3.  What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a kid?
Tom and Jerry

4.  What reality TV show would you want to be in?  (Even if you don’t watch it.)
 Amazing Race

5.  What was your favorite TV theme song as a kid?
Inspector Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment