Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Journal: May 6, 2012

The big plan for the day was to clean out the garage.  The weather was finally nice enough and dry, but unfortunately after Stew and I moved the snow blower and cleaned out the shed, Stew started to feel really sick - so no more cleaning for him.  I sent him in the house while I finished cleaning up.  I made him rest for the remainder of the day.  So he watched his television shows and I played in the scrap room while doing laundry.

Not the day we had planned, but what can you do?  We'll have to get that garage cleaned out another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment