Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Fast Fact Friday


Have you ever broken:
1. A window?
 Many windows broken in my day - it's the price you pay when you play baseball in the back alley with your brothers.

2. A bone?
 I have broken a bone in my ankle and one in my finger - I'll never go roller blading nor will I ever catch a ball hit by one of my brothers barehanded again.

3. Someone’s heart?
 Probably.  He wanted to get married.  I was just way too young.  Things always work out the way they are supposed to though.

4. Someone else’s prized item?
Don't know if it was a prized item, but I broke Sharon's turkey platter.  We still talk about that.

5. Your cell phone?
Nope - I always lose them before I break them.

No comments:

Post a Comment