Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

POTD: April 2, 2012

Look what Stew found for me on his phone.  Awhile ago, Stew downloaded a free game for me on my Kindle called Picture Puzzle.  Basically, the game tells you how many squares in the row will be colored in.  So if it says, 1, 2, 1.  There will be that sequence of squares colored in.  There has to be at least one space in between each set of numbers.  I love the game and every time there is a new version available on the Kindle I snatch it up and usually have finished all of the puzzles in a few days.  Stew found a version of this game called Japanese Cross word or something for his phone - yay!  Love it.  I played it pretty much all night.  It's a good thing that Stew's phone goes with him to work or else, I might not get anything done during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment