Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Journal: April 11, 2012

Damn insomnia - suffering again.  I don't get it.  Just can't sleep right now.

I can tell you one thing.  I'm done with Walgreens.  They've messed up my prescription again.  It's a good damn thing I know what my pills are supposed to look like - it's incredible and when you tell them this, they have no reaction whatsoever - like who cares.  Well, I'm finished.  I'll take my prescriptions to Rite Aid from now on and see how they do.

Went to Target today and skipped lunch.  Big mistake.  Had to get a candy bar.  Ate the whole thing and you know what, it didn't taste as good as it should for the amount of calories it is.  Just not worth it.

I made chicken pot pie for dinner.  It was delicious.

It was a so/so day.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to sleep tonight.  This insomnia is kicking my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment