Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Journal: April 16, 2012

I didn't sleep well at all last night.  I'm feeling pretty down this morning and I can't explain it.  I did miss my pills yesterday so that could be a contributing factor.  I feel like I'm never going to be able to get a routine down and I'm feeling like I'm behind on everything.  Got a lot of stuff to do at work today.  One of the drawbacks of working from home is that you can't just get ready and leave home stuff at home - home stays with you.  So those piles of laundry that need to be washed, or the dishes in the sink - they just stare at you all day long.  I mean I have a home office and I can go in there and shut the door, but I'm not going to the bathroom or to get lunch without seeing all of the house stuff that needs to get done.

Just feeling overwhelmed.  It'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment