Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Journal: April 30, 2012

Very productive day today, I must say.

I got all the doctors and dental appointments scheduled; did zumba this morning - a new program.  Still a short program, but a medium intensity program.  I looked like a monkey on crack.




But I'm looking forward to doing it again tomorrow.  I'm going to try to add strength training on Tuesday and Thursdays.

I weighed in this morning.  That number sucked, but that's why I'm doing all of this.  I re-entered my information on the Lose It App.  That date to meet my goal weight - sigh....


I tracked all of my food today and actually checked my calorie count before having a second helping for dinner - couldn't have it.  So I ate an orange instead.  I have to remember to add the orange to the calorie counter tomorrow.

We had BLTs for dinner.

I remembered to water the plants.  It's supposed to rain the next two days, so hopefully I won't need to do that.

The baby Eagles Stew and I are watching were awake two of the three times that Stew checked today.  The Eaglets are getting so big.



Work started off great today.  I mean, any day that starts with a message like this


I finished end of month work stuff - submitted my expense reports and time.  The site that was scheduled to screen our first subject today did so.  They want to randomize on Monday which is great.  There's going to be a great deal of work to do during this week to make sure that they can do that.  I told Stew over the weekend that this was going to happen, that the site was going to be ready to randomize quickly - they probably would randomize this week if the subject didn't require PK draws on days following infusion, making a later in the week start an impossibility.  Craziness.  It's always like this, every thing happens when there's no more time to wait.  No minute like the last minute.  HA - we'll get it all together though.

I'm going to need to train the site on drug prep and administration and at this very moment I'm not sure I understand it, so I'm really going to have to get that nailed down.

I organized some in the scraproom today but didn't do anything else down there because there wasn't a lot of time.

I did manage to download all of the pictures from the camera and upload them to Smug Mug and then I really need to get them burned to DVD - all in good time, all in good time.

I talked to Laura today.  Seems my little man isn't feeling that well so Laura's taking him to the doctors.  That isn't stopping him from being his funny self, however.

I took a trip to Target and actually remembered Stew's vitamins.  I went specifically to buy him a pillow because he keeps stealing mine.

We're getting to bed late tonight because we were doing crosswords before bed - they're evil things.

Today was a very good day.  Hope tomorrow is just as good.

LOAD starts tomorrow (layout a day challenge).  God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment