Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Fast Fact Friday


This weeks Fast Fact Friday questions are all about spring break.  I can only answer number 5 - what did I love about Spring Break - no school, of course, but the rest of the questions just don't apply to me.  With mom working, when school was out, I was watching the little brothers - so I really don't have any Spring Break memories.

 

1.  Where did you go on your favorite Spring Break?
2.  Who were you with?
3.  What/where was your lamest Spring Break?
4.  What was the craziest thing you did on a Spring Break?
5.  What do you love about Spring Break?

No comments:

Post a Comment