Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Journal: April 10, 2012

I got up this morning and worked out.  Went from low intensity, short to low intensity, mid length.  Kicking my butt, but loving it.

The rest of the day was all about work and then Stew got home.  We got estimates tonight for our roof and the siding.  The roof cost was right in line with what Stew was thinking it was going to cost.  The siding, however, holy cow - we're going to have to price that elsewhere.  We sure as hell can't afford almost $20,000 in siding.  That seemed excessive to us.  The roof, however, will be put on in the, hopefully, not too distant future.

We had a crock pot meal for dinner tonight and then retired downstairs for some tv watching before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment