Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Journal: April 12, 2012

Wow what a day.  I got a lot accomplished, but I'm tired as hell tonight.  Woke up around 5:15 like I'm supposed to, put on my gym clothes and then went downstairs to dry Stew's gloves.  I really have to do that the day before.  When I set up my routine, I didn't consider the hand and glove care - maybe I need to make another schedule, because this one I've got, not working so well.

I got all of my POTDs loaded this morning, but I didn't realize that DLVR (the software I use to alert facebook that there's a new blog post) will pull posts even if their backdated.  Sure did clog people's feeds today.  I'll know better next time.

I called Stew "sugar face" this morning and he asked, "huh?"  I said, "I have no idea, but it's better than shithead, isn't it?"  He said, "Well at least with shithead I knwo it's you."  We're such a loving couple.  HAHA.

I spent too much time on the computer this morning, but I did make myself workout.  I did a strength training video today by The Firm instead of Zumba.  Need to fit in the strength training, too.  It literally kicked my butt.  No wonder they call that thing "the fanny lifter" - damn my glutes hurt.


I then showered, had breakfast and headed out on the errand run - first stop: the Nissan dealership to get Stew's oil changed.  When I got out of the car, they got in and tried to roll the window down.  Opps.  Should have told them that it was broken.  They weren't sure they were going to be able to get it back up and I picked up the phone to call Stew, but after seeing his schedule realized he was in a meeting.  Panic, panic, panic, but the panic went away - they were able to get the window up.  Crisis averted.  We really need to get that damn thing fixed.



I then headed to the Goodwill in Bel Air where I scored a typewriter, a shelving unit and two magazine racks.  Total cost:  $22.  So excited about having the typewriter for journaling on my scrapbook labels and pages.

I ordered the replacement cabinet for our kitchen, finally....can't wait until that comes in and we can put up the microwave and have the kitchen back to normal.



I was sitting outside of the AT&T store waiting for my teleconference to start and I had better reception with Verizon (my work phone) than I did AT&T - hmmm....



I was sitting in the car for my teleconference, in direct sunlight, wearing all black - I'm brilliant.

After the conference - headed to Tuesday Morning - more awesome scrapbook finds! 

The sky was just gorgeous today!  Like perfect.


After Tuesday Morning, I headed to Wegman's.  I only had to pick up Fish Sauce and Lite Soy Sauce.  Can you believe they didn't have the lite soy sauce.  I was shocked.  If anyone was going to have it, it would have been Wegmans.  Guess I'll have to find an Asian Market to pick it up.  The Fish Sauce I found - I also found a bunch of nail care products that were recommended on a blog I read.  I'm hoping that using these will help my nails to grow - I hate what they look like. 

Another stop at Walgreen's and then it was time to come home and get to work.  During lunch I ordered birthday presents for Amber, PAM and PEM.  The birthday party isn't for a month!  Go me - way to be ahead of the game.  Watch, I'll still be wrapping them the morning of the party.

I scrapped the idea of making the ginger chicken and fried rice tonight.  Stew made a grilled cheese for dinner.  HAHA.  And that was pretty much it for the day.  Oh the excitement of my life is overwhelming.


No comments:

Post a Comment